The next NaJoWriMo prompt I WOULD have had to tackle (had I been able to keep up with it) is kind of a personal one. It asks…
NaJoWriMo Day 5
Ten burning questions about yourself
For today’s prompt write a list of 10 burning questions about your life. I suggest not overthinking your list of questions, and you probably should not think about trying to answer your questions right now. Just write whatever questions come to mind.
Remember, you’re writing in your journal. No one else should see your list, and you don’t have to answer to anyone about the questions you raise. You may find the this list troubling to write, but the questions might a useful to return to for future journal entries.
Obviously I’m NOT doing this privately in my journal, but I’m also not timid about sharing the questions I struggle with. So I decided to go ahead and list them on here.
1. Is my mind (my thoughts) my own worse enemy?
2. Have I changed since my kids were small (elementary age)?
3. How easy (or hard) do I make it for Drollery and me to be a team in our relationship?
4. Is it pure cussed laziness that keeps me from dealing with my diabetes control, or is it that the disease itself is just so unpredictable and I should stop feeling at fault?
5. How is my behavior as a mom (always seeing him as a kid since he lives with us) keeping Bran from becoming his own man?
6. Is it good to be such a deep thinker, or is it stressing me?
7. Is writing something I really want to do with my life, or has my desire for that changed in the last few years?
8. Is it wrong to seek peace at all cost in personal situations and relationships?
9. I have a lot of obstacles to getting out of this house on a regular basis (no car, no bus, no money, I’m not a loner, etc.), but what’s the real reason I stay at home?
10. Am I a control freak?
And a bonus question…
11. Now that Stef and Co. are moving back here, how will I react to the possibility that my new-found time for myself may get eaten up again?
So there you have them. Fodder for future “cave” exploration! I thought I might have a hard time coming up with questions, but BOY was I surprised! Now if any of you are following these prompts and decide to take a crack at this, please feel free to leave a pingback on here for us to read. Or am I the only brave soul out there?.😉
Picture Source: On A Perfect Lazy Day